Marlfield House Hotel Monetary
A monetary Gift Voucher may be used for the House Conservatory Fine Dining, Afternoon Tea, Lunch or for over night stays
Marlfield House Gift Voucher
€50.00 - €1000.00
- This monetary gift voucher can be used against food and accommodation at Marlfield House.
The Duck Terrace Restaurant
The Duck Garden Terrace Restaurant, cafe and bar open every day from 11.30 for lunch, dinner, coffees and cocktails!
The Duck Restaurant
€40.00 - €1000.00
- This voucher may be used for lunch, dinner, coffees or cocktails any day at The Duck Restaurant in the Courtyard of Marlfield House.
Upcoming Special Celebrations
Happy Father's Day Lunch for Two
- Happy Father's Day! Come to Marlfield, take a stroll in the beautiful gardens before enjoying a glass of prosecco in front of the fire or on the terrace. Enjoy a delicious four course lunch in the dining room followed by coffee and petit fours in the library or garden.
Dining in Marlfield House
Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Marlfield House. Our Five Course Dinner or Sunday Lunch in our fine dining Conservatory Restaurant and Afternoon Tea or Midweek Lunches in the Library or Garden.
Country House Afternoon Tea for Two with Bubbles
- Relax and enjoy our delicious country house afternoon tea in the elegant surroundings of Marlfield House. Afternoon Tea is served on the terrace overlooking the gardens or in our the gracious drawing room or Library. Indulge in a glass of prosecco with open brown bread sandwiches, delicious scones with homemade preserves and cream, buttery shortbread, tarts and pastries and choice of teas! Afternoon Tea in Marlfield is a wonderful way to celebrate friendship or any special ocassion.
Dinner for Two at Marlfield House
- Relax in the romantic surroundings of Marlfield and enjoy pre dinner canapes in the Library
followed by a delicious five course dinner in the splendid conservatory restaurant including coffee and petit fours in the drawing room.
Traditional Sunday Lunch for Two in the Conservatory
- Relax over a Hendrick's Gin and Tonic in the Library or Garden while reading the menu. Enjoy our traditional four course Sunday lunch with all the trimmings in the Conservatory followed by coffee and petit fours in the Drawing room. Relax the afternoon away in front of the fire!
Sunday Lunch for Two with a Bottle of Wine
- Relax over a Hendrick's Gin and Tonic in the Library or Garden while reading the menu. Enjoy our four course traditional Sunday lunch with all the trimmings in the Conservatory dining room followed by coffee and petit fours in the Drawing room. Feel free to relax the afternoon away in front of the fire or take a stroll in the gardens!
Staying at Marfield House
Stay overnight and enjoy the comfort and luxury of Marlfield House, its gardens and beautiful food.
Romantic Weekend for Two in Marlfield House
- Relax for two days in this romantic house. Allow us to spoil and cosset you in one of our luxurious classic bedrooms with full Irish breakfast each morning and our delicious seasonal five course dinner on one of the evenings in our Conservatory restaurant.
Two Nights Rural Relaxation with Afternoon Tea & Dinner
- On arrival enjoy Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room in front of the fire and that evening our five course seasonal dinner menu in the fresco walled Conservory dining room. Stay for two nights in a luxurious classic double room with full Irish breakfast on both mornings.